JOIN OUR WEBINARS - How to use satellite data in your business
In our Terrascope webinars, we will explain more about Terrascope's services. We will not only show you which EO data and services are available but also give you a hands-on demo to show you how these are already used in end-user applications. From monitoring water quality to measuring nitrogen dioxide over combining satellite data and artificial intelligence to give you an overview of our agricultural landscape, we'll demonstrate the benefit of Earth observation data.
During these webinars we also invite you to participate in an open discussion to see where we need to improve or expand our products and services. The perfect time to ask specific questions and share your feedback with us!
Are you interested to see how satellite data can support you in your daily work? Or are you already using Earth observation data and services and looking for some new ideas or guidelines on how to improve your skills? Register for our Terrascope webinar 8 December and/or 15 December 2020 and discover the possibilities, new features, operational use cases and what’s still to come.
- Date: Tuesday 8 December 2020 and/or Tuesday 15 December 2020
- Time: 4:00-5:00 pm CET
- Registration (online): register via the button below, participation link will be send as soon as you complete your registration
- Target audience: everyone interested in the use of satellite data and image processing services for various end-user applications
- Language: this webinar will be presented in English
Webinar 8 December 2020
Free and open access to satellite data and services
- What is Terrascope?
Available user interfaces:
Terrascope free public viewer to easily access satellite data
- Hands-on demo on how to use the Terrascope viewer:
- Search, view and download satellite data
- Explore images over time
- Compare images
- Find trends
- What’s coming in 2021?
Webinar 15 December 2020
Getting more done with Terrascope
- Using Sentinel data in your application
- OCG webservices
- Time series services
- Creating your own workflows
- Finding the right data: TerraCatalogue
- Data processing (Notebooks, VMs)
Review the recording of our webinar 'Getting started with EO data and services' or share it with your network.
Review the recording of our webinar 'How to develop applications using cloud and web services' or share it with your network.